|Mon||8am - 6pm|
|Tues||8am - 6pm|
|Wed||8am - 6pm|
|Thurs||8am - 6pm|
|Fri - Sun||Closed|
Donna Plante, PT
- Northeastern University: Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy: 1984
- Specialty Training: Neurodevelopmental Treatment Certification- Adult hemiplegia, Manual therapy and gait analysis.
Ryan Mahar, PT, DPT
- Des Moines University: Doctor of Physical Therapy: 2008
- University of Vermont: Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy: 1997
- Specialty training: Manual therapy, gait analysis.
Emily Macura, DPT
- Sage Graduate School: Doctor of Physical Therapy: 2011
- Research: The effects of a home exercise program on dynamic balance and balance self-confidence: A case report.
Joe Myers, DPT
- Utica College: Doctor of Physical Therapy: 2015
- Research: Pillow designs and their effect on promotion sleep quality, pain reduction and cervical spine alignment in adults: A systemic review of controlled trials
- Effect of different mattress designs on promoting sleep quality, pain reduction and spinal alignment in adults with or without back pain: Systematic review of controlled trials