We provide physical therapy care for all orthopedic injuries for all ages.
We also have successful programs to treat neurologically based diseases or conditions.
We utilize our professional, highly trained skills to provide manual therapy, therapeutic exercise instruction/ prescription, stretching/ strengthening exercises, balance program/exercises, gait training analysis/exercises, neuromuscular control exercises, lymphatic drainage therapy, and the applications of several different modalities/machines used to reduce pain and inflammation.
Some the most common injuries we work with are:
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Post-surgical
- Neck and Back Pain/ Injuries
- Spinal Disc Injuries
- Post-surgical Spinal Conditioning
- All Orthopedic Post-surgical Injuries
- All Joint Arthritis Diagnoses
- Total Joint Replacement Therapy for all Joints
- Hand Therapy
- Ankle Sprains
- Knee Sprains
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Stroke/ CVA
- Huntington's Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis